Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkins!!!!!


We took T to a little Pumpkin Patch, he had a Great time. Everything was so exciting, the small pumpkins were his favorite and the even smaller ones he tried to throw them and kick them. He was everywhere running and squealing. It was way fun and dang it Talmage was so cute!









Which is bigger, me or the pumpkin? I don't know its pretty close though.

T was reaching for a pumpkin, he loved the little things.



T and Kenny with the big pumpkins, by this point all he wanted to do was run around.

1 comment:

  1. Oh T is getting so big!!! And so is your belly :)!!! I miss you!! We had girls night the other day and I missed you and T there!! I so miss making him cry :) hope everything is going good!! I am thinking you should make a visit good ol Idaho!!! I think we would all love that!!!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete