Monday, January 10, 2011

Mother of two!

Hunter David Gahley was born on December 29th, 2010! He was 7lbs 15oz 19.5inches long and came into this world happy and healthy. And I need to add that epidurals are my new best friend, holy AMAZING! He is such a happy little man, and is starting to become more alert and awake. Talmage loves him, he loves to stand there and stroke his head and really REALLY wants him to come play. He does not however like that Hunter takes up so much of moms' time. As soon as I pick Hunter up Talmage is right there wanting up on my lap too, its cute and heartbreaking at the same time because holding both at the same time does not always work. But I am so thankful that Talmage sees Hunter as something good(most of the time) instead of something evil. We are so happy to have both little men in our lives and I can't wait to watch them grow and play together.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
    ::hugs::
    he's so handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is such a looker. Way to go, girl! So proud of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO!!! Congrats on the new little one. He is so cute! Can you believe we are all grown up and having kids!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I LOVE the main blog picture! I hope you are healing well and getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete